Finish Genius Process Costing
Automated Costing System
PROCESS COSTING OVERVIEW
Complex process costing features customizable metrics to accurately calculate real world production numbers. Costing system uses metrics to efficiently create accurate quotes.
Demo Finish Genius
Experience the features of Finish Genius anytime with the online Live Demo.
Pricing – See how FG can auto-calculate material and labor costing.
Choose from one of three different company groups to see how FG will work for your company:
• Manual Wood Shop
• Automated Wood Shop
• Manual Gen. Ind. Shop
Click on the ‘Pricing’ menu item.
• Choose a Process from the drop down menu.
• You can enter labor and material metrics then click ‘save’ or ‘print’ to get a hardcopy PDF of that process item pricing data.
Process Costing Features & Details
Costing system uses metrics to efficiently create accurate quotes.
- Tac Time Labor – Min./Sq./Ft.
- Setup & Change Over Time – Min./Sq./Ft.
- Shop Rate – $/Hr.
- Markup – % I Surface area – Sq./Ft.
Calculates total price and Total Square Footage
Process Costing Performance
Record your own labor rate, Mark-up %, and Premium Mark-up %.
Record your finishing complexity %’s for one and two sided finishing.
Record your complexity % for high complexity jobs and projects.
Save your pricing for future projects.
Print a hardcopy PDF to use for quotes.
Process Costing Applications
Sales and Marketing departments can easily calculate job costs.
Accurate pricing allows for higher profit margins.
Save pricing in the database to use for similar and future project quotes.
Easily quote customers with accurate pricing.
Process Costing Resource Benefits
• Correctly and Automatically Quote Projects
• Competitive and Accurate Pricing
• Increased Profit Margins